Licensing Information and Schedule
Our smaller classes afford personal attention.
- Flexible schedules to meet your needs.
- Two professional textbooks are used as our course materials.
- 3,000 to 4,000 questions in our data base available for student’s review.
- One instructor guides the student through the entire course, maintaining conformity and continuity.
- Auditing class is optional before making your commitment.
- 90 Class room hours are required.
- Low student to teacher ratio.
- High passing ratio for the last six months!!!
- Our instructor has over 40 years of experience.
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Monday – Friday 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. – noon AND 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Accelerated schedule: Combine any of the above classes; mix and match.
One can complete the class in a minimum of two weeks.
Each class is segmented so you can start at any time; it’s your choice.
Broker placement assistance is available for any student.