Pearson VUE Testing Information
- State examination has two parts: General & Arizona Specific
- General Portion consists of 80 questions plus 5 sample ones to be reviewed for future use. The material Consists of questions on real estate principles, practices and federal laws governing real estate.
- Arizona Specific portion consists of 90 questions plus 10 sample ones to be reviewed for future use.
- This material consists of questions on Arizona’s specific real estate laws, rules and regulations.
- There are two tests, each two half hours & one needs a minimum score of 75% to pass.
- The exam is a closed book exam with all question being multiple choice. A dummy terminal is used for testing.
- A printed score will be given at the end of you exam which will indicate a pass or fail grade.
- If you did not pass the examination, the report will indicate your overall score and numerical percentage of questions answered correctly on each major section of the test as defined by the content outline.
- There is no limit to the number of examinations that you may take. However, it is recommended that you spend some time studying between taking your tests.
Cost of Test/Location of Testing Site
- Salesperson exam fee $75 Broker’s Exam fee $125.
- Tucson Testing Center-2445 N. Tucson Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716
- Phone 1-888-405-5776